3.24.2012

I Am The Card Genie

Customer: I'd like to get twenty in gas. (proceeds to hand me his A-plus card)
Me: I'm sorry sir, we don't accept A-plus cards here.
Customer: This is a Sunoco.
Me: Yes, but we do not take part in the A-plus program. We do the Advantage card.
Customer: I want to use this one!
Me: Well, we do not accept the A-plus sir. Do you have an advantage card?
Customer: What the hell is that?
Me: You have it on your keys sir, it's the Price Chopper card.
Customer: Well you accept this one!
Me: No sir, we do not do the A-plus cards.
Customer: I used it here last week!
Me: I am sorry, but it is impossible that you used it last week. I promise you we do not accept it.
Customer: You damn cashiers! I used it here last week! One of you says one thing the other says another! (starts to walk away)
Me: Sir, did you still want your gas?
Customer: YES!
Me: Well, you have to give me twenty bucks then.
Customer: This isn't how you do this. (throws his money on the counter)

It is impossible because our store has NEVER taken A-plus. Sadly, I was the same cashier who helped this guy the week before. He used an advantage card.

No comments:

Post a Comment